Children are born with an inherent sense of wonder- a predisposition for bewilderment that yearns to solve the mysteries of their world. How do butterflies change, or what is the sound of snow? What happens to fallen leaves and where do snakes go?
This section is devoted to all things kids and nature- and to the kid is us all. Click on the articles below for kid-centered activities, children’s programs, and more ideas to get kids outside.
- Something for Everyone May 11th
- Become a Nature MVP During our Earth Day Championship
- PUBLIC CALL TO ACTION: Oppose HF 542 & SSB 1221
- 2019 Summer Camp Registration Now Open!
- December Public Programming: Fun in the Winter for the Whole Family!
- Something for Everyone on October 13th!
- Festive Fall Bunting
- Night Sky Event: Tips to Make the Most of This Annual Event
- Family Friendly Guided Hikes!
- Summer Camp Registration Opens March 1st!